j frame grips

Erich

Does anybody here use Eagle secret service grips?

Those things look really nice, particularly in the stag! Thanks for the link, Sling Shot . . . now I've got another thing that I didn't know I needed!

now i just have to decide between smooth and finger grooved...sox...which ones do you have? also, as to my previous question, do they extend beyond the bottom of the butt?

sox

Man I have both, but again I am perverted. I have lots of J frame grips. That is what I love about these little guns. So many aftermarket goodies. This weekend I picked up a pair of Eagle secret service checkered walnut for 40.00, like new and new they list for 69.95. The PGS are some of my favorite. I have the 342PD and it is brutal if loads/grips aren't carefully selected. It has taken awhile but my favorite grips for comfort are the sile grips which cover backstrap-these were only 4.99 at CDNN. These are thin,semihard,checkerd and give a good index on the trigger. My other secret is practicing with USA 130grain FMC ammo-it is loaded about 750fps and is pretty light. Another favorite load is the 3D 100Grain DEWC-double end wadcutter-it is listed at 750fps and this stuff is comfortable after 300rounds or so. Best.

thanks sox, can you tell me if the grips extend beyone the frame making the butt any longer or do they keep the same dimensions as the original...and stop buying so many grips...you only have two hands....

38Mike

Don't shoot,

When I had my evil S&W 642, it wore Hideout grips. The backstrap is exposed, and grip comes to bottom of grip frame. Front of grip is barely built up. I had the smooth black plastic. Not an expert, but these are good grips for concealment, and not bad to hold onto while you're shooting.

For 15 bucks, you'll be happy....

Mike M.