Is this a deal on a GP100?

hondauto

Nice deal.
I got my 4" stainless gp-100 .357 for close to $480.00. Included shipping,holster(cheapy),2 speedloaders,original box,night sights, and a trigger job..best revolver I have ever fired.. I think he only put 100 rounds through it too.I love that gun.

Mike Armstrong

And remember, a Bianchi holster is one of the better non-custom holsters out there. If it's for a 6" GP and you don't want it, let me know at g.armstrong@hvcc.edu Maybe we can make a deal!

I'd jump on this gun in a heart beat if I didn't already have one. I paid $395 plus tax for a near new 6" blue half-lug GP recently and considered it a good deal (they aren't common on the used gun market in Southern California because of our idiot "Safe Gun List").

Rimfire5

I've had a GP100 in .357 since 1993 and I doubt that it matters how many rounds you put through it. Ruger built them like tanks.
If it hasn't been damaged some other way, I'm sure it will shoot great.

I would jump on that deal like a duck on a June bug.

Lashlarue

I had the Hogue finger grips in walnut on my 686.Looked great and took the sting out of the hottest 357 on the market...I sold my Redhawk cause it left my hands raw in just a box of factory 44mag

parkerppaul

Oh man! It's a smooth-firing, accurate, sexy, and sleek piece of metal! Not that I have to tell you guys this, but yes it's an amazing piece of craftsmanship. Suffcie to say, I'm happy and 100% satisfied with the deal.

Thanks again for advice. It'll be a part of the family for a long time to come. :)

jimbob86

Oh man! It's a smooth-firing, accurate, sexy, and sleek piece of metal

Sexy? Different strokes for different folks, I guess......

I wanted a .357 revolver a long time ago ..... after much research and shooting several ..... I decided upon a Ruger GP-100 , blue, 6" barrel, and found one for $350 ..... went to pick it up and there was a LNIB Colt Trooper Mark III for $25 less ...... I got the Colt.

beak7707

$325 for a LNIB colt. Talk about a great deal! I like my trooper MKIII, but I must say I like shooting my friends GP better.

jimbob86

$325 for a LNIB colt. Talk about a great deal! I like my trooper MKIII, but I must say I like shooting my friends GP better.

It was a few years back (last century!)..... but I bet $325 would not buy another one like it, even in the condition it is now: well used.

Why would you prefer shooting a GP-100 over the Colt? The Colt trigger is soooooooo much better, both SA and DA, IMO!