Is it me or are there a posterior-end load of used XD pistols on the used market?

Superorb

Trading Post? Is that like the nickel classifieds? Do they have cars and furniture along with firearms in the same booklet? I've never seen a Trading Post before.

tex45acp

In my part of Texas, they can't keep them on the shelves. I bought my XD45 Service a couple of years ago and I have yet to see any of them on the shelves of the 4 gun stores in my area. I really like mine and never plan to let it get away.
I know one fellow that loved his but was just too much of a traditionalist and traded it for another 1911, after he had competed and won in several competitions. I think the 1911 he traded it for makes his 22nd.:eek:

Glock_fan

+1 Smaug-In my area (Northeastern Iowa) there is a ton for sale in my local used case. You are right they are really ugly, I like the looks of the new XDm; my buddy has the .40 S&W version, and I'm concidering adding the new 9mm to my collection to keep my Glock 17 company

Brasso

There aren't too many used XD's for sale around here. There are some. You see many more used Glocks, Berettas, and HK's for sale.

CajunBass

I traded one in recently. Nothing wrong with it, and I really liked the gun, but I found something I wanted more. I had other guns that would do the job, so the XD was expendable.

orionengnr

Yep, I hit about 75% of the gun shows in the DFW area (and there is one dang near every weekend).

I see lots more Glocks and MPs for sale than XDs.

Not that I'm buying any of them :barf: