Is Crimson Trace worth it

Tom2

sorta off topic

OK this is going to veer a little off topic, of revolvers, but not lasers. Just food for thought. Everyone condemns a pistol grip shotgun as they say to fire from the hip requires too much practice to hit anything. I tried it once with someone else's pistol gripped shotgun, but managed to just dig dirt until I held it up to see the sights. Now, if you put a laser on a pistol grip shotgun, does that cure the problem of hip shooting? ONe of the combo light/laser deals up front would seem to cover all the bases with this gun. This will probably get tossed off this forum, but it is just an idea....

Ichiro

CTC grips have improved my snubby shooting ability immensely. They don't make the gun more accurate, but they make ME more accurate.

Hayley

"CTC grips have improved my snubby shooting ability immensely. They don't make the gun more accurate, but they make ME more accurate"

That is maybe the best reason to get them. One can see exactly how much their trigger pull moves the gun. It can be really instructive, particularly on a snub.