Is 9mm adequate

Status
Not open for further replies.

C0untZer0

^ Has anyone ever read the "The 9mm Won't Protect You ! ads? It's some guy hawking his self defense system.

But I thought "Jeez why pick on the 9mm? Why couldn't he say "12ga 00 Buck Won't Protect You!" or something else?

Kimbertron

Has anyone ever read the "The 9mm Won't Protect You ! ads? It's some guy hawking his self defense system.

A .500 S&W wont save you click my add! I have seen that add a few times never clicked it, but have been curious lol

Glenn E. Meyer

I hate that ad - the secret gnomes of Google put it on a good number of pages I open up. It is especially funny when it appears on the NY Times.

Flaman

I'm positive that the 9mm is more than adequate; especially given the 9mm ammunition offerings available today. Shot placement is KING

Mello2u

Mike Irwin
Staff

Why do people continually overlook the simple fact that shooting a thug with a 9mm will only make him MUCH more powerful, while shooting the same thug with a .45 will create such an interstitiated vortexinidial suction that all of his bones, muscles, and organs will simply be dragged out the exit wound, leaving an empty skin bag lying on the ground?

Don't any of you know the MIGHT of the .45 ACP?

ROFL . . . . .
emot15.gif

Thanks Mike.

You're welcome, Mello...

After reading through this thread again...

"Compare apples to apples"

I'm tired of all the rotten fruit that's being strewn around.

Closed so someone can come in and clean up the orchard.

Again.

Status
Not open for further replies.