irs abolishment...

Ivan8883

Fubsy, then where is the breaking point for the American indentured tax payers? Is it 60% of their income goes to taxes? will it be 80% of their income going to taxes?(this is predicted in 8 years). How about 95% of the sheeples income going to taxes before the herd storms the gates of our corporate system? And,baring some miracle that restores our governmentto pre 1913 economics, the only hope for a end to this tax system as it stands today,Will be an eventually revolution with blood in the streets. Even American sheeple will be pushed to the edge some day in the future by the tax system. I am amazed that there has been so little oposition by the masses to the tax system which is at 50% total of ones income right now:including all taxes not just Federal. The people are still drunk on sports, stock market, and baywatch TV. Crooks(Congress,etc.) have fun rolling a drunk(public)

fubsy

DONT DO IT DENNIS....lol, no one thinks we'd agree anyway...lol.....

DC...You constantly amaze me....tks for putting that up, its info ive needed for a while and have either been to lazy or wore out to look....

Ivan,
I dont know when americans are going to get tired of paying taxes.....ive been tired since I can remember of the durn things---I dont have an answer to your question, i just dont know.
....fubsy