Interactive Online Handguns

datasmith

Now, if I go and do one for the 1911 then I'll have to do one for the Glock too (you know how the Glock die-hard's will cry if I do one for you 1911 die-hards and leave them out) . And since I took my own guns apart to measure, CAD, and animate these pages, it takes a little while to do each one. Now I own a 1911, but I don't own a Glock. So, if anyone wants to donate one to the cause ( ;) ) then I'll do both. That's kinda why I did the Beretta... to be 1911/Glock neutral.

gddyup

Data, that is a great website! I'm +1 with Dean, that's very impressive! One of the easiest to understand and best illustrations of the firing process that I've seen without sticking your face inside the weapon! :)

Nice job!

Russ5924

Just great wanted to see what would happen if I fired all six shots didn't expect it to reload.And you did my favorite gun also.Very nice job :D

erh

Excellent training aid... If you even do any more I'd like to suggest a single action, a bolt action, and an automatic. Please offer it to "Weapons" types in the U.S. military branches for training tools... May be able to make some $$ -
Good job! (erh)

Russ538

Nicely done. Easy enough for just about anyone to understand. That must've taken a good bit of time to make.