I'm all for teaching kids how to shoot, but

Glock2000

I DO plan to teach my kids about firearms.

Put a bottle of Jack in this BABY's right hand and a Red in the other and this video clip would be just as benificial to the booze and tobacco companies as it is for the shooting community.

It's irresponsible. This father does not respect nor comprehend the power of a firearm. It goes boom and makes a dust impact down range.

Let the falling on swords begin!

joshua

OK in the excitement of the moment the father forgot about safety, but I'm thinking they all went home safe after a lot of fun in the woods and quality time with the family. I've had my family at the range before to try to get my wife to shoot a gun I bought for her and my oldest boy wanted to try it out. Now my boy is a bit hyperactive and I did try in vain to secure the adult size eye protection on his face with the headphone style pro-ears. Didn't work because the eyeprotection would fall off by just him moving around so I decided to say no and just stay in behind the lines. Of course my boy cried and threw a tantrum, with my wife thinking I'm such a meanie. Oh well quality time with the family at the range just went down the drain. I made up for it by getting icecream on the way home. Sometimes you just have to use good judgement to make a decision and stick with it. Operation Risk Management is ingrained in the military, assess the risk and see if it's worth taking. josh