I wish they made that again

Renfield

the 3 inch barrel Smith & Wesson model 650 .22 magnum "kitgun" again without the internal (infernal) lock

what gun do you wish was made again ?

TheShootist1894

Winchester

I would love to see new American made (pre and post 64 designs) ;):rolleyes: Winchester's back on the market, costs would go down on their fine firearms, but than my collection would be worth a lot less $$$ :rolleyes::cool:

Casp_A

I'm probably gonna get a lot of nasty looks for this, but I wish they'd bring back the Crossfire Mk.I repeating combo gun and the Phillips & Rodgers M47 Medusa .357 multi-caliber revolver.

44 AMP

Staff
Guns I wish they would make again?

Every single one that is out of production! That way, I could choose what I wanted to get most, first, and the others later!

Pinned and recessed S&W revolvers (no locks)
Rem 600 rifles
Ruger No. 3s

The Auto Mag pistol

lots of other guns named by other folks. My list is huge.

FirstFreedom

I'll agree on the Colt Python and Savage 99. I also wish Taurus would make the Tracker in .45 colt again, in an unported version. Also wish they made the LAR Grizzly again - always wanted one when I was younger in .44 mag, .50 AE, or .45 winmag, but now that I can afford one, they're discontinued. How can you beat a 1911 in .44 mag? :)

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/LAR_Grizzly_Win_Mag

I would say the Calico, but I think that it really is back in production already.

Casp, ha, I thought the Crossfire Mk1 was interesting, too...crazy but neat; wouldn't mind having one for just collectible purposes.

Oh yeah, and bring back the Gyrojet!

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Gyrojet

RevolverLover

-Colt 1903
-Ruger Redhawk in .357
-Savage 99
-Pre-lock S&W revolvers and K-frames.

I'll probably think of more later but that's all I could come up with right now.

dionysusigma

Marlin Camp Carbines.

The 1911. Not 1911A1, not the "kustom krap" that every manufacturer and their pet hamster is putting out nowadays, but the original, non-checkered, long triggered, original configuration.

Decent-powered, inexpensive (say, $25 a box of 50) 7.62 Nagant ammo.

M1903A4s, M1Ds, and G43s.

Second-generation Glocks. The finger grooves ruined it all for me.