I just messed with a bunch of anti-gunners real good

George Hill

Staff Alumnus
Sweet

------------------
Rome did not create a great empire by having meetings; they did it by killing all those who opposed them.

Dennis

Staff Emeritus
Hmm. How odd. All three of my teenie bopper chicks were (and remain) very pro-gun!

Sounds to me like another parental failure....

Nonetheless, well done, Brian! Sometimes we must cope with such parental failures. You've given us a great example to follow! :D

------------------
Either you believe in the Second Amendment or you don't.
Stick it to 'em! RKBA!

papercut

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by chink:
Also, Network Solutions isn't the only company doing Domain Name Reg anymore, so what if it was registered through one of the other Domain Name Registration companies? And its paid for? I don't think she has any legal recourse,....[/quote]

Network Solutions currently maintains the master zone files for all registered domains on the Internet, regardless of who it was registered through. That is, if you register a domain name with, for example, Register.com, then they (Register.com) must then process the information through Network Solutions' systems. This will change sooner or later, as soon as the new zone file maintenance agency, ICANN, gets their act together.

Unless this girl trademarked the name, though, there probably isn't much she can do about it except whimper and whine and possible get the local media against Brian. She could also register the domain as a .net or .org (a pro-gunner has registered handguncontrol.net and has good stuff on it!)....

------------------
"There's not much comfort in the fact that crime is down 6 percent. So instead of 100 criminals targeting you, now there are only 94. Whoop-dee-doo." -- Paxton Quigley