I just messed with a bunch of anti-gunners real good

Brian Bilby

Lately a anti-gun group was founded by some teenie bopper chick in my town and she wrote a stupid letter to the local paper spreading the usual anti-gun propaganda and has been promoting this group and she's been plugging her website that she wants to put up for this group and listed the URL for it, but she forgot something...She forgot to register the DNS name..He He. Guess what! I just registered it. So later when people go to townnameagainstguns. com they are going to hit either my pro-gun webpage or get bounced to the NRA homepage.

I hope she printed up a bunch of literature with the URL on it.

Brian

Well done Brian. You and El Jefe with his website are serving the cause of freedom loving Americans everywhere. I salute you!

Jeff Thomas

Actually, if she or others find this thread, they might be able to convince Network Solutions to give her the domain name. I know there has been some controversy over this kind of problem ...

But, I do enjoy your tactics ... ;) Good luck with the site.

Eric of IN

I always knew the anti's were'nt all that bright. Good job Brian.
Eric

------------------
Formerly Puddle Pirate.
Teach a kid to shoot.
It annoys the antis.

chink

Actually Jeff,

If he puts up some content on at that URL, then I don't think they can do anything. Also, Network Solutions isn't the only company doing Domain Name Reg anymore, so what if it was registered through one of the other Domain Name Registration companies? And its paid for? I don't think she has any legal recourse, but I could be wrong. As I am only a geek with guns, not a lawyer.

------------------
It ain't mah fault. did I do dat?

Don Gwinn

Staff Emeritus
Controversy, sure, but she can't force DNS to take a name away from the person who bought it, no matter how many temper tantrums she throws.

This will be a valuable life lesson in putting the carriage before the horse. She'll be a better person for it, and anti's need all the help they can get.......

Red Bull

A teenage girl.....yep, the most logical, unemotional, stable minded of our species. Seems like the perfect anti gun candidate.

BUSTNSHOTS

Way to go!!! :) That trick just took many more anti-gunners out of business. :D Now instead of reading anti-gun BS, people can read the TRUTH!!!! :D

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><HR>...We must all hang together, or we shall surely hang separately...[/quote]

Art Eatman

Staff in Memoriam
Brian, you oughta be ashamed of yourself. It's not at all gentlemanly to engage in a battle of wits with an unarmed opponent!

:), Art