Howdy folks

ArmySon

Staff Alumnus
Performed a night op last night and had an ak47 round wizz by my head whew! If that wasn't enough, went to bed down for the night and a 155 mortar round exploded 200 meters from my hooch. Siren went off and everybody headed for the bunkers. 2 hours of sleep :(

in a few hours, we're off to do it all over again. sure do miss my 1911's.

Tamara

Moderator Emeritus
Dang, that makes it hard to feel sorry for myself 'cause I have a slight sore throat this morning. Thanks for putting things in perspective!

Be safe over there, Son, we want you back in one piece!

Don Gwinn

Staff Emeritus
Be careful!

I'm sending:

Willie and Friends--Live and Kickin'
Willie Nelson--The Great Divide
Ultimate Waylon Jennings
Johnny Cash Greatest Hits.

My wife has every Garth Brooks album ever made, some Toby Keith, Dixie Chicks' acoustic album called "Home" (I know, but I don't care what musicians think about politics) Creedence Clearwater Revival greatest hits. Actually, I can burn from Rhapsody if you tell me what you're having a hard time finding. They've got 500,000 songs and it's all legal, so let me know.

gburner

Thanks for checkin' in...

I remember you from the previous incarnation of TFL.
A big thank you for all that you and the rest of the troops do. Be careful, stay safe, we'll keep the light on for ya.

harbinger

About flippin' time you popped up. Was asking for you not too long ago on the High Road. Glad to see you're still kickin'. :)

Ledbetter

Glad to hear from you. You're looking good. Yes, keep your head down, be safe. God bless your mama, keep her safe til you get home to her.

Best regards and my respect to you.

scud

what's up you all ?

been a long time, glad to see that you all are still hanging in there. Nice hardware Son, glad you had a safe run. I doubt they were as happy to see you as we are.

Jamie Young

Let us know if you've been receiving the stuff we've sent!

More to come as long as I know its getting there.

PM me with any more requests.

Does anyone know if Nightcrawler is still over there?