How many magazines came with your new gun?

bedbugbilly

My most recent was my 9mm Shield - like someone else stated - they come with two - a 7 and a 8 round mag. Some don't think the number of mags is an issue but I do. I think they ought to come with two, e specially if it is a "carry size" handgun. Although I don't have way more revolvers than semi-autos, I get sick and tired of buying a semi-auto and then getting charged high prices for spare magazines. I have passed on several makes/models just due to that issue - one magazine with the gun and then way overpriced spare mags. Just my humble opinion . . . .

WVsig

Ruger LCP 3701 came with 1 6 round mag I ordered a 7 rounder for $32 delivered the same day I bought the gun.

P5 Guy

New Pistol Magazines

Every new in the box pistol I have bought had two magazines. There was a FFL back in the days of the now sunset AWB that took all the full capacity magazines from the freshly opened boxes and replaced them with one 10 rounder. And offered the new gun buyer the 'removed' magazines for a premium price.
:mad:

heyjoe

walnut1704 Not to change the subject, but like many I found it's not a significant factor. The flip side is when I sell a gun it's with one mag. I've never found you get any extra value for the extra mags. Buyers expect you to "throw them in".

I sell the extra mags separately from the gun.

if the gun originally came with two mags, i expect two mags. Its not extra value to get two mags if thats what the gun originally came with. I would walk away if you tried to sell it to me with one magazine, unless the price reflected that.

AxlMyk

G26 Gen4 - 3 mags w/loader. I replaced the loader with an UpLula.
Wife bought a Sig P238. Came with 1 mag, and cost nearly $100 more. Bought a 7rd mag w/finger hook for $25.

Spats McGee

Administrator
Gen 4 Glock -- 3 magazines.

When I was younger, I didn't pay much attention to the number of mags. Nowadays, I can't imagine buying any gun without taking extra mags into the equation.