...it's all about categories...

S&W Revolvers: 35
Custom 1911's: 8
Milsurp rifles: 28

Everything else falls into the "Other & Miscellaneous" category. :D

Casp_A

I have 12:

2 milsurps (91/30 and Chin. SKS)
1 cowboy action repro (Uberti '66 carbine .38spl)
3 .22's (10/22, Ithaca M49 single-shot, Mossberg 341 Western Field version)
2 percussion revolvers (Colt Navy .36, Uberti Navy-repro .44)
2 percussion rifles (.45 and .50, both from Dixie kits)
2 rifled flintlock pistols (.44 and .45, both from Dixie kits)

gburner

I'm down from 11 to 3. I'm fighting my addiction. I own one good shotgun, one good semi auto pistol and one good semi auto carbine. I wake every morning with the mantra 'want what you have'. When I go to the gunshow, I now concentrate on ammo and accessory purchases. I'm a sad bastard. :(

I desperately want a WW 2 era Browning Hi Power, an Inland M1 carbine, a Cowboy Companion SKS and a Valmet. I also want Tyra Banks to bring me my morning coffee, but that aint gonna happen either.

WhoKnowsWho

Do certified GUN NUTS realy keep count?

I keep a text document so I know which ones I have and can easily check the list and count, etc. :D

Though, I am slightly north of 30 now, and I think that is really the most I want. I look and look and look, and only a few pieces continue to catch my eye (namely a Garand, polymer and/or high cap 1911 in 9 or 40, and ?)

With the number now, I like to try and give attention to all of them, but it is almost impossible!

I think some of you folks have too much money to spend and should adopt me!

You just need to spend well and also get a C&R, that boosted my collection quickly and sickly! Also, my average price per gun is like $200 less than the 6 guns my wife has! I like quality with low price!