• bakers dozen to three dozen

Votes: 38 36.5%
  • 37 to 80

Votes: 15 14.4%
  • over 80 - i need to UPC these things

Votes: 9 8.7%

• Total voters

2002gti

just guaging how bad i am. i just picked up a curio and relic licens about 4 months ago and have added 12 to bring my total to about 35+. im trying to make this a poll so you can vote on the down low if your reluctant to tell but im not sure if it will come out.......

Tamara

Moderator Emeritus
But that was almost a year ago. :)

I'm on the north side of eighty, now.

Anybody know where there's a good clean Gew. 88 or MAS 36 for sale?

I can quit anytime I want to. Really. :eek:

Jamie Young

I got an MAS 36 for sale.

I got it with the 11 other rifles I picked up a few months ago.

I'll sell it as a peace offering and even put a white flag in it. :D

I got a few pictures and can take more if you're interested.

Last edited:

Samuel2001

Do certified GUN NUTS realy keep count? ;)

Let's see the safe, the closet, under the bed, the garage, the hall closet, the kitchen cupboard... I don't know I'd have to count em to find out! :)
But never too many or enough!!

Now who here talks to their guns while wiping them down before or after shooting them, or putting them away?

Alaskanmonte

I just got back into guns six months ago. I sold several years ago and wish I still had them. Right now I've got 2 pistols and 1 rifle. In the next couple of months I'll be getting another rifle and shotgun though :) I plan to keep getting additional guns as fast as I can.

PATH

I have more than I ever thought I would have. I only want to purchase a new M1A and a new Remington 870. I am addicted though so that could change in an instant. :D :D

dfaugh

I don't have that many

due to budgetary constraints...But my best shooting buddy actually wrote a database program to keep track of all of his...He owns something like 35 pistols and 80-85 long guns...Dating back into the 1850s...Since we live 1/2 hour from Doug Turnbull Restorations, many have been restored to perfection, and almost all the rest, with the exception of a couple milsurps and modern .22 plinkers, are highly collectable and in immaculate condition. Oh, and I forgot the 20 or so airguns(also mostly older collectibles) as well...

2002gti

well i woke up this morning....................

and checked my gunbroker account and guess what.......my collection grew overnight.

http://www.gunbroker.com/auction/ViewItem.asp?Item=26236954

this makes my 10th mosin, im gonna have to concentrate on mausers extra hard this week. my collection grew by 4 this last week - picked up the laminated 91/30, a tula 91/59, a persian 98/29, and finn captured 91/30. im looking at a yugo k98 capture for $110 next..........theres always something else im eyeballing before i even take delivery of the ones i just purchased. am i winning ????

johnbt

Let's see, do I count the one I was given 40 years ago that I can't sell because I promised to give it back if I ever tired of it? What about the guns I've given away that I'll get back in a few years or so through inheritances?

What about the NIB forged Caspian officer's frame with frontstrap checkering that's been hiding in the back of the safe for years?

What about the ones on permanent loan?

One uncle was showing off his guns Thanksgiving afternoon (what do the men in your family do when people come visiting?) and asked me which ones I'd like later on because his son doesn't want any of them.

What about the ones I have, but somebody else paid for them? Example: the day after Turkeyday I sold my father on a new S&W revolver and a red dot sight. When it came time to fill out the forms he pushed them in front of me, handed me the pen and said he'd pay for it. As soon as I said "That's not legal", he said "Why not? Your name's on the checking account, too." Sneaky, ain't he?

John...I just don't know how many.

I met a man once who, along with his father, owned 1200 shotguns. That number didn't include his grandmother's collection.

jefnvk

Definite plans for two more in the next month, hopefully three or four :p

Come to think about it, a new gun cabinet is probably needed.