Votes: 139 70.9%
  • I carry a main and a back up gun

Votes: 36 18.4%
  • I carry three or more guns

Votes: 6 3.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

NightSight

Just curious. I see a few posts that mention a 3rd or last ditch gun. I personally don't know anybody who carries three. I have also heard through friends and acquiantances of people who carry three or more. Anyone carry three or more?? If you do wear three, where do you put them??

RedneckFur

I once met a man who carried 3 1911's and countless backup mags in a 5.11 vest, shoulder holster, and a high rise holster. Seemed a bit extreme to me.

I only carry one gun, a Ruger SP101 revolver. 5 shots, no reloads. I dont feel undergunned when I go out with it.

Chipperman

I voted one because it's what I carry 95% of the time. I have been known to carry a BUG occasionally, but usually it's just the primary.

The most I've ever carried concealed was four, but that was just for fun.

DiscoRacing

two 40s slide to slide in the middle of my back always... sometimes a 357 revover on right side(only when going to the shooting range tho)

armsmaster270

this is my loadout

DSCF1056.jpg

Hog Hunter

during the colder months i always carry two CC. and depending what im wearing in the hotter months sometimes two but mostly just a pocket gun.

CARGUY2244

how many

I've carried as many as 3.
I find 2 adequate now - usually a Kahr PM9, and some form of Glock, either a 9mm or 10mm.

JohnKSa

Administrator
I never have more than one on my person at any given time, but there are times when I'm wearing one and there's another in easy reach.

ang4me

one on each ankle, two in the small of my back, and a pocket pistol in both front pockets. and that's not even counting my eyes, which are lasers.

</sarcasm>

MLeake

Another category would have been nice for the poll...

... something on the lines of "One or two, depending on the situation."

I think a fair number of us sometimes carry a commander or full-size handgun as conditions permit, but usually have a pocket pistol.