How do you most often carry your concealed handgun?

How do you most often carry your concealed handgun?

• IWB (Inside waistband)

Votes: 39 36.8%
  • OWB (outside waistband)

Votes: 33 31.1%
  • Pocket Carry

Votes: 24 22.6%
  • Shoulder Holster

Votes: 6 5.7%
  • Off Body Carry

Votes: 1 0.9%
  • Open Carry

Votes: 1 0.9%
  • Do not ever carry a handgun

Votes: 2 1.9%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

DA/SA Fan

Almost always horizontal shoulder rig and a full sized 9 or 10mm. Rig goes on over a pocket tee and is covered with an open loose fitting button down short sleeved shirt. IWB the 9mm when I won't be sitting or driving a lot and I sometimes either pocket carry or clip my Tomcat on my belt if I just need to go out for a few minutes to get something at the corner store. Only time I don't carry is when I'm home and have a gun within reach anyways. I also never answer the door without something on me that goes bang.

TailGator

IWB at 4 o'clock or so is far and away the most common. I have a pocket holster that I use once in a while with cargo shorts, and I also have a fanny pack that I find useful for long car trips (pistol is in your lap) and for working in the yard (keeps the pistol cleaner than other holster types when dirt, grass clippings, and so on are flying).

lamarw

I clicked "pocket carry" since most of the time a handgun is jammed in my hip pocket without a holster. I would of liked two votes since I also often conceal carry off body in my cars and boats.

Neal_G.

Primarily AIWB. With the right build, you can hide a pretty sizable gun easily. Definately prefer hammer fired over striker in this position. I like to ride the hammer during re-holstering!