How about the power of a .22 Picture thread.....

Jim Preston

attachment.php

1964 or 63 Colt Single Action Frontier Scout

pistolet1

My all time favorite .22, the Beretta Model 70S. It received the Metalife treatment many years ago when I started to have problems with the factory blued finish. As durable as stainless, is impervious to any holster wear or marks, and really just looks great.
DSC02724.jpg

DSC02724.jpg

pistolet1

Another favorite, the Ruger Mk. II 5 1/2 bull barrel, though I love this one for both it's looks and for it's performance.
DSC02711.jpg
v[/IMG]

pistolet1

Didn't want you all to be under the impression that I couldn't appreciate a fine .22 revolver, like this great little Single Six.
DSC02468.jpg
DSC02468.jpg
[/IMG]

a couple of mine... at least the ones I have pics of right now...

Automag 2... in 22 RFM

attachment.php

"Snake Eyes" edition NAA Mini in 22 LR...

attachment.php

"Pre-slab side" Ruger with Tasco Dot...

attachment.php

Taurus Tracker 8 shot 22 Mag

attachment.php

well those are about 1/3 of my rimfires... ost o the rest are rifles...

Attachments

• automag 2.JPG
    automag 2.JPG
    45.1 KB · Views: 1,358
  • Taurus Tracker 22 Mag.JPG
    Taurus Tracker 22 Mag.JPG
    62.8 KB · Views: 970

BAGTIC

SILVANUS,

How does the Mosquito work? I have been tempted to get one but was wary because of mixed reviews.

Silvanus

SILVANUS,

How does the Mosquito work? I have been tempted to get one but was wary because of mixed reviews.

I would not recommend it.

At first it worked well, but with a little over average power ammo. Like Fiocchi for example. And of course with ammo like CCI Stingers and such. The gun has two recoil springs, one for standard velocity (need a little stronger ammo though, like I said) and one for stuff like Stingers, mini-mags, ect.

BUT recently, it's starting to have a lot of jams with any kind of ammo. Not only does the slide not go back far enough sometimes (still very rare though, could be the ammo) but the empy shell isn't ejected. You have to pry it out manually. And that is almost impossible to do with your fingers. You need to shove something into the barrel, from the muzzle, to get it out. That, obviously, is beginning to majorly annoy me:mad: I really liked the gun and was happy that I didn't have the problems other people talked about. I liked it because it has the looks of a full-sized duty pistol and fit my hands nicely.

I still shoot it, but if I could make the choice again I'd probably get a CZ. (or Ruger or Browning, but like I said I prefer the look of a service sized pistol)