How about the power of a .22 Picture thread.....

clayking

Don't see a lot of .22's in the growing picture thread, so how about one just devoted to the "mighty" .22 pistols. Heck, throw in a rifle if you wish, gotta be lots of 10/22's all spiced up. I'll start with my only two remaining .22 pistols......................ck

Ruger Mark 111 with red dot.

CZ22Python013.jpg

S&W 6", 10 round 617
CZ22Python020.jpg

CZ22Python014.jpg

Last edited:

Taxidermist

I don't take good pictures with this old camera but these are a couple of my 22's.

H&R on top and a heritage
Revolvers3.jpg

<br>
Smith 22a-1 with a tasco scope with illuminated reticle.
SmithAndWesson22Auto.jpg

P-990

It's been a while since I posted any pics to anywhere, but here's my small .22 collection. Needless to say, I'm kind of a Ruger fan (they have a factory not far from here). Top to bottom, residing in their natural habitat, 10/22, Single Six, 22/45 MK III. Yes, this is a picture from my local range, back in September.

AshuelotRiverCoveredBridges002.jpg

OJ

P8100011_01.jpg

P1290003.jpg

MARK II Pistols

SINGLESIX.jpg

Super Single Six .22LR/MAG

BUNTLINE2A.jpg

H&R BUNTLINE SPECIAL .22LR/MAG

SP101.jpg

Top one - Ruger SP 101 .22 LR

And Browning BL22 (LR, Longs, Shorts)

ABL222.jpg

These are just the "special" ones -

OJ

P8100011_01.jpg

P1290003.jpg

MARK II Pistols

SINGLESIX.jpg

Super Single Six .22LR/MAG

BUNTLINE2A.jpg

H&R BUNTLINE SPECIAL .22LR/MAG

SP101.jpg

Top one - Ruger SP 101 .22 LR

And Browning BL22 (LR, Longs, Shorts)

ABL222.jpg

These are just the "special" ones -

Magnum.35744

Gixerman1000 & clayking...

I really like both of your 617's very nice!!! Especially that 4" Gixer beautiful!!! ;) Say is there any speed loaders out there for them? And how do you both like them? Thanks.

clayking

I really like both of your 617's very nice!!! Especially that 4" Gixer beautiful!!! Say is there any speed loaders out there for them? And how do you both like them? Thanks.

Yep, this guy developed them himself. I've not tryed them, but others say that they are quite good. And yes, the 617 is a very accurate shooter and reliable as well......................ck
http://groups.msn.com/Speedloader/ds10speed.msnw

Last edited:

hexidismal

Hmm, .22 handgun pictures , huh ? Ok, well how about something a little different. :) heres a 6" Neos stripped of every little pin and spring for a complete action job I'm doing.. hehe

neosfullstrip.jpg