Votes: 11 12.1%
  • I don't home carry

Votes: 21 23.1%
  • I don't have room on my belt for a home

Votes: 6 6.6%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Kreyzhorse

I occasionally carry at home but it is typically whatever I was carrying that day.

If I dont carry at home, I have guns within easy reach most every place in the home.

peggysue

When not at work I carry all the time and even at home. Today i switched out may carry gun from my Cobra to my Taurus 45C M405 Titanium.She even has a CTC lazer grip.Have had a concealed carry licence for over 40 yearslong before they became popular n shall issue.

Shadi Khalil

Peggy,

That Taurus is very highly sought after, sounds like a a great carry gun. Before the kid, I would just leave a pistol in arms reach and a loaded rifle close as well. With a 2 year old running around, I'm not comfortable with guns in my home that are not holstered on a person or secured in a safe.

peggysue

Ah but I have the pistol on my belt in an OTB holster all the time..don't see what this has to do with kids running around the house trying to grab my pistol out of my holster. LOL

kraigwy

I carry my revolver in my pocket 24/7.

It takes about 3 seconds to kick in the door during a home invasion. It takes me longer then that to get up and hunt if my revolver if it was kept in the Bedroom, desk or where ever.

I have grandkids in and out, I try to teach them, but they bring their friends and I don't know how they would be around guns.

So all my guns are locked in the gun save except the one in my pocket. Chances are pretty slim one of these kids can pick my pocket.

A home defense gun isn't a home defense gun if its not available.

FTL

I have a pistol within a few steps anywhere in the house. At night during sleep time it's within arm reach.

jtmckinney

I don't home carry and voted that way. I live in a very middle class neighborhood that has been pretty low crime so far, if that changes or some other reason maybe that will change. I empty my pockets including my EDC when I get home and usually get into some more comfortable pants for lounging around the house.

Stevie-Ray

EDC always on me or if not, like lounging at night, within reach.

Likely not needed now, as much as where I used to live, but it's doubtful I'll ever change, as it's just not a problem.

peggysue

I too live in a very low crime small town however I have carried concealed for 40 years so it is second nature to me. Forget I have it on half the time. But I am old. :)