Hodgdon 2024 manual is out....what a waste!

Metal god

Didn't they change the site a few years back and everyone got all upset . It took them a few months but it ended up being OK . They will likely be upgrading for a few more months based on feed back . I agree we should email them and let them know what may or may not be the best way to proceed .

Wyosam

The "new and improved" website, https://hodgdonreloading.com/rldc/?t=1, needs some corrective aid.

In the past, one could easily compare multiple loads with different powders with a particular bullet weight in a given caliber, printed on a single sheet of paper.

Now I can only get one load with one powder at a given bullet weight. There is a tab that allows you to add others, but it doesn't work.

I sent them an email with my analysis and the reply was thankful and they are working on it.

Yeah, I thought the old data site was pretty good . The definitely “fixed” something that wasn’t broken.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

gwpercle

Thanks for the "heads up" on the Manual ... I was thinking about getting one because the new reloading data center ... Sucks Rocks Big Time ... and I don't like it .

Have about a dozen reloading manuals , some older some new ... and they will get me through it .
A couple years ago Accurate Powders would send you a Reloading Guide (paperback ) for $2.00 and every time they put out a new one ... I would get one ! So glad I did that ...now I have lots of data on the Accurate , Ramshot & Blackhorn Powders .
Some loading manuals give the Accurate & Ranshot powders short shrift ...and I like these powders .
If you have one of these "Western Powders Handloading Guides" ... hang onto it !

At the load data center I'm still getting only one load with one bullet and one powder ... not a happy camper and the site should be easier to use ... I'm not an MIT Computer School graduate !
Gary

Last edited:

cdoc42

gwpercle, I just went to the Hodgdon site after reading your post:

"At the load data center I'm still getting only one load with one bullet and one powder."

For the heck of it, I started with "Pistol," then chose "9mm Luger" and 115gr bullet. Then I hit, "get data" and it generated 92 different loads with multiple powders and different 115gr 9mm bullets.

I also filled in all the blanks: 9mm Luger, 115gr, Hodgdon powder and tried to "add selection" to enter another powder. Forget it. I don't know what the point of "add selection" is because you don't need it.