Here's an upgrade that paid for itself

45wheelgun

I have something simliar. Mine started life as a 1917. It had much more done to it then the gun on AA.

45acp_008a.jpg

45acp_006-1.jpg

kamerer

Wow - this just kills me. I've never seen a thread with opinions so polar - either you love it or hate it. I think 45wheelgun is here because I posted this in the S&W forum yesterday (because I saw it here).

I mean, I appreciate that people are honest, but wow, it's so binary! Frankly, I like it, but dang - this really divides the audience - how interesting. I'm glad we aren't debating clinton v. obama v. mccain. We'd have bullets flying!

45wheelgun

Kamerer is correct. He indicated this thread was here. I think the mistake with the AA gun is that the barrel is so long. The point of these was to make a CC/backup gun, small, light, and packing 6 45ACP rounds. Similar to today's 625-10.

While internet reaction seems to be hot or cold, I have never had anyone handle my 1917 that isn't blown away.

madcratebuilder

I normally don't care for engraved handguns, but 45wheelgun, that is the nicest engraving I have seen. Very pleasant on the eyes. I like the barrel/cylinder conversion.