Heater for deer blind/box stand

onlinebiker

I have at times been accused by "purists" as not being a "real" hunter - because I sit in a comfortable heated blind.

Fine.

Let's just call it "grocery shopping with guns".

:p

FITASC

Something like this can be used with a 1 pound bottle rather than the expensive little ones like shown in the listing.

I have one of those for a 5 gallon tank; that can crank out some HEAT! But it can be noisy with the rushing gas and flame - if you use something like this, make sure it is not near anything flammable and there is adequate ventilation if in an enclosed area.

huntingfever

bit late but i was looking for something along the same lines, unfortunately after looking, nothing really beats propane for the blistering cold. i would highly recommend checking out the Mr. Heater Little Buddy Propane Heater i read about here.

its compact, portable and easy to use. even has some built in oxygen sensors and tip over switch that will auto shutoff in times of danger as far as i know. if you choose to give up the search for battery powered, check this one out for sure.

hopefully those searching the forums can see this if they have the same question