Have you ever hidden money in a holster?

briandg

Finding money? that reminds me, one of the houses damaged by the joplin tornado had a huge cache of collectors coins drop out of the ceiling of the garage. The old man that sold the house had forgotten them. The new owners turned them over to him.

sailskidrive

I cashed in a several cranberry juice bottles full of loose change at my credits union coin counter in 2002.. It was in the neighborhood of $600, I stuffed the envelope in the temporary registration paperwork of my new truck and didn't find it again until four years later when I traded in the Silverado for an F150.

The pseudo spousal unit at the time rolled her eyes. :rolleyes:

When life gets busy and you're not strapped for cash it's easy misplace money.

camsdaddy

I hide money in a holster daily. Somedays its in the form of a kahr somedays its shaped as a Glock. Either way guns are where most of my money is hid.

Rembrandt

I often hide money inside a Bible......doubtful a thieving sinner would look there, but the "righteous" might inherit it. ;)

Mike1234

No...

But I once hid a $100 bill in the couch to pay against a loan in order to get ahead of our debts. However, during the VERY rare time that my ex cleaned the couch... she found it. Suffice it to say the cash was wasted and we didn't gain any ground against our debts. That was a very long time ago but I still remember it.

ThomasT

When I was a kid, I used to read all the outdoor magazines. I remember one magazine running a story about a man that hid $500 in one of the barrels of his SxS hunting shotgun. He forgot all about it being there until the day he went quail hunting and fired his first shot.

My buddies older brother did that. He hid (he thinks) $300 in the barrel of his 1100. First shot of dove season and he blew it to confetti.

I just gave my mother a box of books and in the second book she read she found a 1 dollar bill.

(PS for the grammar police I know a preposition is something you should never end a sentence with.)

Bless you DaleA but what is a preposition? I never did very well in math.:eek: