gun you have gotten the most game with?

troy_mclure

what gun have you gotten the most game with?

what gun have you carried the most?

for me both is the mossberg 500.

countless small game, ducks/goose, deer, fox, coyote, etc...

Rampant_Colt

1993 Remington 870 is my killin' gun

coyote, dove, deer, nutria, crows, pigeon, beaver, "everything that walks or crawls at one time or another" ;)

72gator

Savage 110 .243 is my meatmaker. A lot of people have never seen as many deer as this gun has killed. My Dad bought it for me used in 1983. It has definitely been a good one.

hooligan1

I have a stevens 120 .22 rifle that has cleaned alot of squirrels from this land. The rifle that I've killed most of my deer with is my son's Rem 700 in 3006, god I cant count the deer I've killed with that rifle. ;) Gosh I had a rem 870 12 guage when I turned 14 and carried that dude all over the boothill, I cant honestly answer this question sorry,..:eek:

Last edited:

Daryl

Honestly, I dunno.

I have firearms I've been hunting with for nearly 30 years, and some for 35+ years; it's hard to say which one has killed more game, 'cause they've all killed a lot of stuff.

Daryl

treefarmernc

Number 1 most carry and kills is my Remington 870 Wingmaster 12ga. (Deer, bird,and small game)
Number 2 Remington 700 22-250(Deer and occasional coyote or fox)

Caliber .260 Remington

Maybe not the most game, but my favorite rifle manufactured by Ruger in model M-77. Used exclusively for deer hunting in Georgia. Most game taken with my left handed Remington Mdl 1100 12 guage. Game Birds, squirrels, rabbits, and deer combined made this shotgun the most versatile firearm I have ever owned, and for some unknown reason I gave it to my son. But you know, we are so lucky to have such fine firearms this day of age, most are of fine quality and accurate to a fault for hunting. I suppose one hole three shot shooters would disagree, but I never was a nitpicker.

taylorce1

The rifle that has taken the most big game for me has been my .270 Win Parker Hale 1200.

Most prairie dogs is my Savage 93 in .22 WMR.

Most coyotes H&R Ultra Varming .223 Rem.

Most birds is my Winchester 1300 12 gage.

coyote17

6.5 Creedmoor

Looking back over the past 50 years I would have to say a little Ruger 243 model 77 seen more death than any of my other rifles.
I used this one not only on my Deer but Coyotes when they paid a bounty and hide prices were high.
A little 223 Sako Deluxe also accounted for many Deer and Coyotes.
You name it and at one time I have owned it.
Couldn't ever affored to keep them all but enjoyed trying different ones for taking game.
And most were used to take game.
A Ruger Creedmoor came into my life early this year.
Bolt action with 26" heavy sporter barrel.
Right out of the box with out any modifcations it shot as well as most of my varmint rifles from times past.
We will see how this one performs in the game field this year.
If it works anywhere close to as well as my 6.5X55 model 70 did seveal years back it will be a keeper.

Jim

Last edited:

Pahoo

As far as variety of game, I'd say my Remington 1100. As far as most small game, I'd say my Ruger 10/22, in cluding fox and coyote .... :)

Be Safe !!!

4406v

My Remington 700 BDL in 7mm Rem mag.About 50 deer since 1990,a bear,a moose,an elk,and tons of groundhogs

Buzzcook

Marlin Model 60. Lots of small game. Deer I think is a tie between a Winchester Model 70 .30-06 and a Sears model of the same gun.