Gun safety psa!!!

StuntManMike

The birdshot as a defense round question to me was answered when Greg Lemond won two Tour De Frances after getting shot while hunting with his brother in-law. The guy Cheney shot lived too.

I wonder how a breaching round would do as an alternative. Does it require a hard object (ie, a lock) to break up or will a soft fleshy one do?

Uncle Buck

The bird shot as a defense round question to me was answered when Greg Lemond won two Tour De Frances after getting shot while hunting with his brother in-law. The guy Cheney shot lived too.

But they were not intentional shots. If anyone is so comfortable that bird shot will not kill/maim an intruder, please step up and have a friend perform the test on you. Take a chest full of bird shot from 10 feet and let us know. Even better, put a video of it on you-tube and send us the link.

Uncle Buck

LMAO! Nah, I'll pass on that one. Not because I am afraid of what the buckshot might do to my fine physiques, but because if you missed you would end up ruining my wheel chair, and they are a pain in the butt to change tires on. :eek:

But if you can find someone willing to do it, maybe I could be the guy who counts for them. They can start back to back, I'll coun't to ten....

RaisedByWolves

Had no idear you were in a chair.

This gives you an unfar advantage as you would be lined up with my Twig and Berrys. Getting shot with bird shot in the bird, well.....Whole new set of facts.