Gun Chicks are so Cool

Keith_Yorktown

gun.jpg

Were can I find me one... :D

Oh, wait, I'm married. Guess I'll have to try harder with the one I got.

BigG

Except for Tamara and a few others

It's a myth.

Most farm girls know their way around a f'ar-arm but I don't know if it makes em a gun girl. Necessity is the mother of invention.

George Hill

Staff Alumnus
Not Myths

My wife is a "Gun Chick" or so you could say. She has been shooting all her life. She prefers the .45. She liked the FAL but wants an AR. And she doesn't mind shotgunning - even if Stratfordholdings loaded her up some seriously hard kicking hunting loads.
Mr&MrsOgre.JPG

All that and she is a good cook too. :p

Blackhawk

I suggest the first step is to quit referring to women as "chicks"
Don't call them "Shelias" either the way the Aussies do. An Aussie... um... ur... uh... woman I know said that's a derogatory term over there. I wonder then, why Outback Steakhouse has "Shelias" signs on the women's head...? :D

Women do NOT understand terms of endearment men use. :confused:

LetsFetz

Macho Women With Guns

:D ... that site is like a roller coaster ride from weird to hilarious to 'WOW' and back again ... I had a really good laugh just now ...

MWWG

... here's an image from over there:
mwwg.jpg

LetsFetz

Here's an extract of "Character profiles for the Spice Girls" :D

geri.gif

GERI, Ginger Spice
Born: 1972, Height: 5'2", Weight: 100 lbs.
Strength: 10, Dexterity: 9, Looks: 16, Macho: 14, Health: 10
Class: Macho Woman

Skills:
Beat Things with Whip, Cavort About, Gambling +1, Interrogate, Know Weak Spot +1, Seduce Creature +2, Shoot Little Guns, Shoot Big Guns +1, Submission Hold, Swearing, Tie Things Down

Advantages:
Look Good in Armor 1

Disadvantages:
Embarrassing Habit - exposes self in public, Hyperactive Hormones, Status-conscious, Topheavy

:D :D :D
ROFLMAO

Can't help it: "Ahh - Skunkabilly! You don't happen to have anything to do with that web site? Do you ? :rolleyes: :D

Malpaso

Re: MWWG, unfortunately, they all have their fingers on the triggers. Proof that they're not real "gun chicks".

Tamara

Moderator Emeritus
Re: MWWG, unfortunately, they all have their fingers on the triggers. Proof that they're not real "gun chicks".

I was trying to figure out a way to point that out without seeming catty. ;)

gorlitsa

Scully is the only lady in that picture without a gun, and probably they only one who has ever faked using one with some degree of accuracy. :rolleyes:

The best way to find "gun chicks" is to create them. We don't spawn on our own.

spacemanspiff

ummm, i'm willing to volunteer my reproductive services to any gun 'chick' so that others may enjoy the company of my gun-loving offspring. and to any gun chick prospects out there, i promise not to use my regular pickup line of 'Does this smell like chloroform to you?'

BobR

Spiff,

you need to come down to the lower 48 more regularly, the lack of women up there has seriously flawed your pick up lines!!:D :D

bob

Speaking of farm-girls, our own DC is a farmer & as a kid, one of her chores was shoot'n the varmints that threatened the crops. What a great childhood!

Rickmeister

BigC: Looks like that farm girl lives in the burbs! :eek:

NINE: Nuns 4 Guns? :D

Gorlitsa: I wonder if Scully fakes anything else? :rolleyes: