Grips for a model S&W 65

Driveout02

square butt 65

"what about a 65 with a square butt? I just put one on layaway, and it comes with wood grips, but they're plain and ugly."

bump

Ballenxj

Figured I'd post an image of mine while we're talking about it. :D
-Bruce
standard.jpg

Chesster

I use these on all my Smith K frame square butts.

Mikes.jpg

Uncle Mike's Grips for Smith & Wesson K & L Frames Square Butt - #59005
Grip fits: Models 10, 13, 15, 17, 19, 64, 65, 66, 586, 686
Custom designed exclusively for Michaels of Oregon by Craig Spegel, renowned custom grip maker and IPSC competitor.
Precision reproduction of original carved grips for excellent fit.
Molded of Santoprene for excellent detail, recoil absorption and a firm, non-slip grasp of the gun.
Tough, durable, chip-proof, unaffected by weather.
Finger grooves fit most shooters' hands.
Slim profile without large palm swell; design maintains maximum hand-to-grip contact.
Grip-covers backstrap for extra recoil absorption.
Metal insert prevents warping.
Lightweight...little over half of the weight of standard rubber grips.
100% made in the U.S.A.

Chesster

DID YOU SAY WOOD???

heritage.jpg

Eagle Grips, Heritage Series. This grip is reminiscent of the original Smith & Wesson factory style grips that were made and supplied with new S&W revolvers from approximately 1950 through the 1960's. S&W discontinued them as a cost control measure taken in their production. The Heritage grips are very similar to the original "Coke Bottle" style made famous by such shooting fame as Bill Jordan and Skeeter Skelton. In addition they are hand checkered and hand fitted for all medium to large frame S&W revolvers along with Colt Pythons. Crafted in beautiful rosewood, priced at $99.95 per set and $8.50 for S&H, they are certain to enhance the look and feel of your firearms. Please call toll free number at 1-800-323-6144 for more details on this timeless grip style.

Last edited: