Good Deals at Classic Firearms

Road_Clam

Kevin Rohrer said:
Pietta = garbage

Pass

Nothing to see here, seems a troll effort.

Don't slam a generally well respected firearm without some type of credible and logical counter argument.

Now I will revert to the man cave and give my Pietta 1858 some finger fondling... ;)

Hawg

Another garbage gun. I don't shoot much paper so most of you have probably seen this before. 2011 Pietta 51 navy, .375 balls, 25 grains of Swiss, somewhere between 20-25 yards, one hand hold, no prop.

targets007_zpscc82417c.jpg

Hawg

Dang! Great shooting Hawg!

Wasn't all me, my piece of garbage gun had a lot to do with it. I really should just throw it in the trash since it's not worth having. :rolleyes:

Road_Clam

Hawg said:
Wasn't all me, my piece of garbage gun had a lot to do with it. I really should just throw it in the trash since it's not worth having.

Great grouping for offhand C&B ! You've given me inspiration, I bought my 1858 Target from Cabela's the night of our victorious election. I'm still trying to learn how to load C&B. I've fired about 24 rounds thus far, unfortunately it's getting very cold quick up here in New Hampshire. Very happy with the 44 cal. I expected more kick but 30 gr of BP and a 44 round ball shot very pleasant and only a mild kick.