Goerge, Why didnt you tell me?

Correia

Gotta chime in here. Doug's sucks. For all the reasons listed above, plus the fact that I don't like having guns pointed at me by the sales staff.

George Hill

Staff Alumnus
Pyle... Agreed. It's nice to have a dealer that will go shooting with you and give you a completely frank and unbiased opinion.

Eric Larsen

Mini Z...yep, thanks. My bad. You guys in SLC, chime in. I was at all of these stores within a couple of days...except dougs. Totally Unawesome's HOOD isnt that bad is it? Ill let you have some 1/4" steel plate for your windows....just in case. :D
Patriot Arms is the store I meant earlier....I know where they are, the owners faces look like, the entire inventory and pricing and then forget the name of the store.... :D :rolleyes:
Thanks for the great support in not supporting D**gs. Hey, that can be the new dirty word, like S&W is here sometimes!
Shoot well

Archer1440

Chiming in late I know, but... Yes, Doug's is truly a dungeon. The number of times I have seen Rule One disregarded there is very large.

(With that said imagine my surprise when I walked in there earlier this year and saw none other than Dennis Tueller's son working behind the counter. )

I see there will be an IDPA shoot at PMAA in a couple of weeks, it would be nice to see some of you there.