Glock 29!!!!!!!!

Tamara

Moderator Emeritus
"About time" that you finally picked up a G29, of course. :cool:

I seem to recall having purchased 10mm Silvertips at Wally World before.

agtman

Nightcrawler:

You're probably right.

"Full-load" is what Hornady calls their 10mm/180gn @ 1150fps, not what I call it. I assume they call it that to distinguish it from their other 10mm/180gn launching at "FBI-lite" velocities.

Both WESHOOT2's and Texas Ammo's 10mm offerings are probably faster - "heavy & really fast." ;)

:cool:

Marcus

Nice choice,I`m not big on Glocks but a 29 is on my "to get" list. Selection of 10mm ammo is a little funky until you get to know who has what. 180gr. 10mm Starfires are actually loaded *lighter* than they comparable .40 load! 180gr.JSP Corbons on the other hand will rock your world. :D I generally carry ProLoad 180gr.GDHPs in my full sized 10mm. If memory serves velocity is around 1200fps or so,hot enough to pack some serious punch without big muzzle flip. In a compact gun I might go to a 155gr. load. ProLoad,GA and Texas Ammo all load a nice toasty 155gr.GDHP at around 1350fps. For hardcore "factory" 10mm ammo Weshoot is your man. I`m holding off on getting some of his thermonuclear loads until I find a 1006 to bring home. :) Marcus