Glock 26 Owners...

Side by side with the 19, the Glock 26 with Pearce extension (normal) makes the front of the grip as long as the Glock 19. The back of the grip (the part that typically prints) is still shorter though, so I don't consider it a huge issue.

Training wise; it is real easy to pinch the snot out of your hands with the grip extensions installed. I have done it multiple times and it is never pleasant.

As far as control, I time myself on the shot-timer and haven't noticed any real improvement in time or accuracy with the Pearce grip extensions; I keep them mostly because it just bugs me not to be able to put my pinky somewhere; however, I confess that I can't really justify the grip extensions on a practical basis other than comfort.

Unless you are carrying OWB, I would be tempted to just go ahead and step up to the 19 and get a little extra sight radius and 5 more rounds.

Don't use mag sleeves or grip plugs so I couldn't say. I just grip the magazine and have no problems with that; even with the monstrous 33rd mag in my 26.

Dabull

The Glock 12 rounders are just 10 round mags with the +2 extensions installed.

The Glock 26 10 round mags use the same spring from the factory as the Glock 19 mags. So adding a +2 to your G26 mags shouldn't be a problem.

That's excellent info. Thanks!!!