Glock 20 10mm (Quirky like the 21?)

Dave T

MP5,

I wasn't trying to be sarcastic. The last line was ment as a joke. I just never learned how to put those smiley faces in a message. And, I answered you question about the G20 based on several thousand rounds of personal experience with two of them.

Westicle

Owner of a G21C

I have a G21C with approx. 2000 rounds thru it with ZERO malfunctions...... my friends make fun of me practicing he tap rack bang with snap caps because I cannot JAM the thing at all.

viesczy

The "quirks" of the G21 were revovling around the earliest mags that Glock put out. At least in as far as any generalized problem.

If I recall correctly it was due to a follower design and happened only after the mag capacity was below 8 rounds.

My G20 eats everthing I stick in its metallic throat. I'd grab a G20 in a heart beat if I needed another and had the $ set aside for it. About the only quirks you're gonna see of the G20 is how you spend more and more time with it and not you other pistols.

But you'll soon realize that is due to the caliber. Once you have a 10, you NEVER go back.

Derek

jtduncan

MP5:

don't know where these "quirks" are popping up. maybe its fellas trying to feed lead SWCs in their stock G21 guns.

But I've shot a lot of guns over the years and the drastic plastic is what I stake my life and my game on.

Never seen any gun-related problems with the dozens of Glocks I own or shoot inlcuding my 1994 Glock 20. Used to be a SWAT officers duty gunb before I bought it.

Great with quality ammo or reloads. 2" groups at 50 yards standing Weaver style.

jtduncan

as any reloader, its usually the ammo that fails. Not the guns.

Look at Corbon's recent boo boo by making their 180 grainers way too long.

Just buy quality ammo or better yet, save the money and load them to your desire and get those 2" groups at 50 yards with your Glock 20.

I can. ;)