For all of those proud owners...

880Man

I am going to try posting pics... I do not have photobucket so...

Attachments

• 1.jpg
    1.jpg
    47.9 KB · Views: 194
  • 2.jpg
    2.jpg
    46.8 KB · Views: 48
  • 3.jpg
    3.jpg
    50.9 KB · Views: 44

nate45

attachment.php

880Man's BB gun

After you attach a pic preview your post, then open the attachment and copy the image address, then on you're reply tool bar open the post image icon, its right next to the quote icon and paste the image address in the box. Then your image will appear in the thread and not just as an attachment link.

Last edited:

nate45

See I took your image, cropped, straightened and enhanced it, uploaded it as an attachment, then did the procedure I described and....

attachment.php

1.jpg

880Man, you're attitude towards other members and their views is a little unnecessary. Maybe that's the only BB gun tacticalmedic has? Maybe it was his first, or favorite? Regardless. That and the bashing on his Kitty comment. Consider his views first. Maybe he's got a coop of chickens, or what have you, that a cat can kill? See, a little respect pays off. Keep this in mind next post.

tacticalmedic

Thanks LJ-MosinFreak! I should have made it clear in my first post that I DO NOT kill cats, nor have I ever killed one. I do shoot at them with a low powered BB gun, (350 fps) to get them off of my property. I do live in a semi rural area and the city folks drop off cats on my road all the time. We have lots of feral cats in our area. Yes the cats will kill small animals on my property and I do not like that at all!

My "little toy gun" might suck but it gets the job done and the cats leave my property. Perhaps 880man you can come to my house and round up all the cats and take them with you? Let me know when you can be here.

Death from Afar

I have shot loads of feral cats over the years. I absolutly hate it, but they are a serious enviromental hazard to our eco system, and it has to be done. Cant say i enjoy it though.

880Man

Oops...

Sorry for my previos posts... I thought you were killig them... I should have known different when I saw the pic... sorry... Your gun is allright I guess! (LOL). What do you think of mine? Sorry for the missunderstanding. I will be more careful in the future.

foggy

Feral cats kill lots of birds.

I had a daisy "buck" sort of like a red rider but cheaper. I think I probibly shot at least 10,000 bbs through that thing :D

hamster

IMG_0065.jpg

My BB gun that I got when I turned four, My pellet gun that I got for christmas when I was ten, and my Remmy 700 that I just got (im 24 now). :)

tacticalmedic

880man, everything is cool! I hate the fact that the former owners of the feral cats just dump them and dogs out here. The dogs get rounded up quick by animal control but the cats are more crafty. They have killed off our rabbits, birds, made the ducks and geese move away. No more upland birds here. Now If I could only shoot the people who drop off the animals with my BB gun, then I would be happy.

hogdogs

Staff In Memoriam
Father And Son Trapping aka "FAST" will do cat hunts at no charge for landowners... If they have any they don't want shot they have to present me with a quality picture. I loathe those who dump cats or dogs but I have to see the dog damaging "MY" property to be legal to shoot it unless it looks like a 'yote...:rolleyes:
Any cat seen on my property gets killed immediately if not sooner. They defile mother nature. They are not part of the north american wildlife system.
If they look healthy they go to the bulldogs for a nice treat. My gamo and savage .22 have several kills each as does "tater" the bulldog.
Brent