For active duty military and veterans only

All in all, considering the costs to the United States versus the benefits to the Uni

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

homefires

Cool, In Australia they use Uni for University. I Being a natural born American us the syn-um, USA.

What a Hoot!

I think we are there because the scum hit us! We lost 5,000 people in one go.

It seems they got away with it as we can't find the ones that did it. Yea most came from Saudi. This is a problem for them too. I don't love the Saudi. I think we should stop buying oil from them for say six months. Let them drink the oil.

The problem is we have enough oil to deal with it but the tree Hugues will not let us use it. They want the gas but not from there back yards.

Yea, Some people need to wake up or find what side of the fence they are on.

Doyle

No. Leveling Afganistan and removing the Taliban was the right thing to do. However, Sadam as bad as he was, was never a real threat to our security. Our war in Iraq has made us less secure and has taken away from the higher objective of keeping Afganistan clean. In fact, the Taliban and Al Queda are back strong in Afganistan because our resources are stretched too thin there.

Alex45ACP

Isolationism would involve pulling out of everywhere, stop being world policeman, and stop meddling in the affairs of other nations. There is no politician today who wants to do those three things.

That sounds more like non-interventionism than isolationism to me. Isolationism would be those things plus economic protectionism.

crashm1

Another resounding No here. I was all for Afghanistan and putting OBLs head on a stick, I would have been for going into Saudi as that is where the majority of the 9/11 gits were from and Saudi isn't much of a friend in my opinion. Liberating Iraq no. It is money that could have been better spent here, blood that shouldn't have been spilt.
The sheer hubris shown by our leaders in the planning and execution of this cluster **** of a war makes me want to puke sometimes. The one thing that is clear is whatever this was about it wasn't to make us safer.