FNX 45?

smee78

I havent had a poly gun with a hammer, all of them have been striker fire so this will be a good treat.

zatoan

The FNX is exceptionally well-built. That is surprising because empty, it almost feels like a toy. It is very large and very light. It might still be the highest-capacity .45 on the market too. The weight change as you empty the magazine is noticeable as a result. Some shooters don't like that but with the cheese-grater grip and its interchangeable back-straps, it is easy to keep a firm hold. Take-down is easy. It comes with a nice case and three magazines.

I know I'm in the minority these days but I like SA/DA with a decocker. I carry down in DA but the FNX lets you carry "cocked and locked" if that's your thing. My only complaint is that I'm also old school in preferring a metal trigger. As colder weather approaches, it might be time to start the arduous process of finding the right shoulder rig for this beast.

Hiker 1

I have the FNX-Tactical and have been recently shooting it with a Silencerco Octane.

It is the smoothest DA/SA pistol I have ever shot. In fact, I shoot 1911 and striker-fired almost exclusively except for the FNX. Excellent gun!

Cyanide971

Count me as another minority in the Hammer-fired, DA/SA group, just with CZ's and my Grand Power! Have never live-fired any of the FN pistols but they do feel nice in the hand. I don't think you could go wrong with one, or two, or three.....

[emoji12]