Flash - Urgent - Online Discussion with Senator Kline in roughly 1 hour.

JimDandy

I was lucky enough to get a couple in, and I tried the pistol grip thing a number of times only to be suck in moderation a couple times..

Even got the first question in about how he justified spending tax dollars on the prevention of 4 murders... And got a sidestep over drive by knifings.

I asked him the three questions I quoted above. No answers. I asked why a pistol grip would make a gun "more lethal," to quote the Senator. No answer. I then offered to rub his shiny cranium with cocoa butter, to which I received no answer.

Just kidding on that last one.

His responses are educational.

NRA? Tool of the gun lobby. Hi-capacity magazines? Ban 'em because smaller ones will slow rampage shooters down. "Assault" weapons? Constitutional to ban on the grounds of social utility. And, of course, the old standby of "if it only saves one life."

He's been given his talking points, and he's sticking to them.

BGutzman

Congratulations Jim!

At least you got in a few questions.... Not one thing I asked made it... I must have rattled off ten things of my own and all three of Toms questions that I lead with..

Oh well... It was a earnest try...

JimDandy

Its somewhat entertaining a Washington State Senator, not even one of our Federal girls, just got bombarded at least a little by a buncha folks from a 2A website that are not only not from his district, but not from his state.

RampantAndroid

I live in the Redmond, WA area (well, Sammamish) which is less than 30 minutes from Seattle. So this discussion was relevant to me.