finally got my zk-22 bullpup kit

finally got it. looking forward to installing it and take it for a drive.

IMG_20130114_171246.jpg

Fishbed77

Very cool.

I am curious as to the break-down/cleaning process for this bullpup shell, as well at the trigger feel.

the whole thing is very simple. there is a long "bar" (for lack of a better word) that connects the current trigger to the kit trigger. other than that, it's just a plastic mold that holds the old trigger assembly, receiver, and barrel. there is a vertical seam, and the whole thing is held together by a bunch of screws.

assembly video here.

Venom1956

if i didn't despise RJF. I'd so have one... I just couldn't give them a dime of my money.

Still I'd love to see how you like it. I look forward to it.\s review

the one guy on the show i actually liked was the guy who designed this one. haven't watched the show since a couple after the one debuting this stock. that daughter and her stupid boyfriend are so annoying.

Yung.gunr

I'm there with Venom, except maybe not as venomous as "despise".

I will have to hand it to them though, that is pretty nice looking. Now that you have it all together how is the trigger?

still don't have it together. the wife's mother just found out she has cancer, so i've been spending my time consoling my wife and haven't had time for gun stuff lately.

according to the video, the trigger should be completely adjustable.

Ricklin

My favorite fun gun

My favorite fun gun is my Walther G22. I think my next firearms purchase shall be a can for it.
The booklet that comes with it lists the Walther can for the G22, which one can purchase over the counter in Europe.

The G22 is the perfect host for a can, Both the iron (plastic) sights and the scope sit up high off the bore. Even with a decent can it will still be shorter than a standard rifle.

My only real complaint is the trigger, due to the long linkage. I have the integrated Walther laser for it too.

Great little gun, and darned accurate.