Federal's 6.8 XM68 Gold Dots Ammo on Sale at PSA $7.99!

CarJunkieLS1

My ARP shoots great with the 100 AB, 110 AB, and the 85 E-Tip. All are under MOA at 100 yards. I haven't even tried the longer higher BC match bullets. My 6.8 is a hunting rifle only. There isn't a deer in the woods that will walk away from a well placed 90-100 grain bonded bullet. If I need to shoot paper I'll use my Grendel or my .260 AR-10.

If I need to shoot 120+ weight bullets from the AR-15 my 7mm Valkyrie and 30 Rem AR has me covered.

stagpanther

My ARP shoots great with the 100 AB, 110 AB, and the 85 E-Tip. All are under MOA at 100 yards. I haven't even tried the longer higher BC match bullets. My 6.8 is a hunting rifle only. There isn't a deer in the woods that will walk away from a well placed 90-100 grain bonded bullet. If I need to shoot paper I'll use my Grendel or my .260 AR-10.

If I need to shoot 120+ weight bullets from the AR-15 my 7mm Valkyrie and 30 Rem AR has me covered.
Well, the next time you're having that seasoned back-strap on the grill--let me know and I'll be right over. ;):D

Mobuck

" 90 grs in 6.8 never been a stellar performer in my experience accuracy-wise--more like a flat-base varminter bullet. "
This bullet throws cloverleaf groups from my ARP barrel and puts the smackdown on deer. Enough energy to make a clean kill w/o massive bloodshot mess.

OH BTW,
If you buy 10 boxes the shipping adds $1.55 per box.

rickyrick

Looks like the ammo is coming this weekend.

So I came back to correct my prediction of taking a month till I receive the order was slightly off. Took two weeks and four days this time.

Mobuck

Got my 20 boxes last week. While putting it away, I found 30 boxes I'd forgot about. Oh Well, it doesn't spoil if stored properly.

ed308

And for reloaders, don't forget Speer is finally going to sell the 90 gr GD in 6.8 to the public. Probably be released at Shot Show.