Failure to fire

WmMunny

If you find yourself in a situation like again, consider asking the RSO for a cease fiire so you can retrieve it.

adamBomb

Ok...so updates. This is really in two parts as I went to the range today.

1. Hellcat did awesome. 70 rounds of winchester white box (new white box vs the 10yr old stuff I used last time) followed by 50 rounds of hornady without an issue. On a side note - not a fun gun at the range, very snappy. But you don't buy a small gun for fun at the range. So I think this gun is good to go.

2. My 380 bodyguard had a misfire! What are the chances... I was using brand new winchester practice ammo/white box. It was the last round of the mag. This gun is DAO so I could have fired again but decided to eject the round and look at it. I am posting the pic of the round that didn't fire vs one that did. It maybe looked a little lighter but I couldn't really tell a big difference. Bullet also looked sort of damaged. Fortunately got a pic for you all. Keep in mind this isn't the hellcat anymore...I did fire 4 more mags through the gun after the misfire without an issue. This gun has probably 500 rounds through it without an issue.

IMG_3683.jpg

Image here (bullet on left is misfire/bullet on right was fired): https://www.dropbox.com/scl/fi/ry77cj0s2ied1v1tfinv7/IMG_3683.jpg?rlkey=6ytgzp0c6rh0zv8ao7zjtvvvm&dl=0