Ever bought two(or more) at once?

psssniper

most at once was five and no i have never been contacted.
but you never know, sometime in the future, in the middle of the nite, i just might be.

AndABeer

it is rare when i DON'T purchase more than one at a time, saves money on the background check fee, ;)

see, there is usable logic you can learn from femalus shoppicus :D

Gonzo_308

I once purchased 12 guns at one time. The boys behind the counter (small shop) almost wept and aplauded. I was replacing some things that were stolen.

Sig 225
Sig 228
Sig226
Sig 220
USP40f
BHP MKIII
Colt Officers model(stainless)
Gold Cup Trophy (stainless)
S&W 686
S&W66
Colt HBAR
Rem 1187sp

(There was a white van parked in front of the house for a few days.)

This is off topic a little but I think it needs to be said.

I also purchased a gun safe and security system(Which explains the white van). I had up to that point kept all my toys in a locked closet.

My wife came home when these people were still in the house. I thank God they chose to run rather than the use the weapons I provided them to hurt her.

Not to be preachy but...GET A GUN SAFE!!!

22lovr

Yup.....done that

I bought a Beretta model 21 and a NAA mini, both in .22LR. at the same time.

Why wouldn't I? After all "I R the 22luvr."

Darkangel

I bought 5 at once. That was right after Va. went to its one gun a month. I did a mulp hand gun purchess.....lots and lots of paper work. Funny thing I could have bought all of those from private sellers that same day and not had to do any paperwork..............what was I thinking?
DA
:D

CZ Gunner

Like RAE, I have also done doubles and triples ... it does get you a better price ... if you're into collecting.

Same process as buying one. :cool:

Although, I sure feel like Big Brother has an eye on me :eek:

(Like reading these posts, listening to my phone calls, etc, etc, etc.... ha.ha.ha):D

Last edited:

sarge83

Yep, bought two .357 as Christmas presents for my brothers who were gunless and lived in big cities. Got tired of them borrowing my guns for protection. And a Glock .23 for myself.

jmlv

Here in nazi Jersey they require a purchace permit

for each handgun purchace. Its just as easy to get up to 5 (local limit) as 1. Same paperwork, same wait. So I rarely ever got just one usually it was 2 (most I could afford to buy at once) once it was 3. rarely in the last 20 years has it ever been 1 especially once I learned the system. (it takes a while butr eventually you learn what to bring and how rto weedle extra forms so as to fill them out in advance and just drop them off. still takes a while to gewt them back but saves an extra trip to the police station.)
Thanks god I am getting out. Now its gonna be walk in, show DL , wait for ncic and take my new toy(s) home.:D

UltimaThule

I once bought two handguns and a rifle in one transaction. My shift supervisor gave me time off to go to the gun store to pick them up (he knew what I was buying and wanted to have a look at them when I came back to finish my shift). Where did I work, you ask? The Postal Service :D

VictorLouis

Well, I guess nobody's gotten a call or visit.

I guess they just want to watch out for those that attemp to buy a dozen Ravens, or Tec-Nines or such...:eek::p

Standing Wolf

Member in memoriam
I bought a Smith & Wesson model 41 .22 caliber target pistol the same day I bought a Colt Python .357 magnum revolver. Both were in the People's Republic of California's infamous ten-day waiting period when Colt announced it was backing out of the civilian firearms market, and about three months later, the P.R.C. went to the equally infamous one gun a month plan.

Six months later, I found a pair of High Standard Victors for sale in Ohio. I had to wait ten days to take home the first, then an extra month and ten days to bring home the second.

Not quite a year ago, I found another Colt Python .357 magnum in Nebraska, and promptly sent the dealer a check, only to discover I can no longer "import" it into the People's Republic of California, since it hasn't passed the equally infamous so-called "safety inspection." He's kindly holding it for me until I leave the P.R.C. and return to the United States.

As soon as I've relocated, I'll take possession of my unseen Python and order a Kimber model 1911 in .38 super and a Volquartsen .22 caliber match pistol, and if I can find one, a used Smith & Wesson model 657 in .41 magnum with a four-inch barrel. I haven't bought any guns in a long time!

Sad to say, nearly all my guns are in bank boxes rather than at home: burglary is considered a slightly more serious offense in the People's Republic of California than spitting on the sidewalk.