EAA Witness Elite?

Kleinzeit

Thanks for the pics. I don't have any detailed ones of the Stock 2, just this:

Stock2_LG.jpg

Skans

Right off the bat, I see three differences:

1. Set screw on trigger
2. Squared off trigger guard (for some reason I guess competition shooters like this, but for the life of me I could never figure out why)
3. Frame extends out to the full length of the slide. I'd really like to see a picture of the barrel - just wondering if it's thick like mine or a more standard thickness.

Kleinzeit

Maybe with that squared trigger guard they are taking their styling cues from the CZ SP-01 Phantom?

cz09_SP01-phantom_png_637x200_q85.png

Your's is certainly prettier, Skans.

Skans

Your's is certainly prettier, Skans.

Thanks. I noticed that it appears to have a longer beaver tail on it as well. They obviously positioned this gun, cosmetically anyway, to appeal to the competition shooter. I doubt these things affect the performance of the gun, but I can attest to the fact that it is exceptinally accurate. I was surprised how well I shot with it the first few times I used it, given that I'd never fired any other 10mm before.

The_Browncoat

i use to shoot one in IPSC but it always jammed, it was the mags....all of them EAA wouldnt send me their "updated mags" so i sold it, was crazy accurate tho

Skans

I ordered new mags directly from EAA - really good quality and no FTF's or jams at all. I was told that you really need the mags with the orange followers. In fact, I think on the older mags you could probably just replace the followers. I paid $23/magazine for 14 round 10mm magazines - pretty good price, and they were delivered in 2 days from placing the order.

hardluk1

Never say never buy just bebure ,clean and see that bullets all set the same in the mags and cycle by hand slowly and shootum up. Seen to many really high dollar guns have FTF at the range .
Mine has run prefect for over 2000 rounds with 8 mags and and extra conversion kit