down to 2 contestants......

Which 9mm would you choose?

• Sig 228

Votes: 51 56.0%
  • CZ 75b

Votes: 40 44.0%

• Total voters

Eric Larsen

You know, I wish they would quit posting pics of my girlfriend and my guns on the net :D :rolleyes: :eek: ;)
Actually that is the list for the 75 series...I believe a small percentage of them have the 82/83 series as either a pilots/officers sidearms...but thats it.
Shoot well

Jeff OTMG

Depends on whether you are going to carry it or shoot it. For carry get the SIG, for the fun of shooting go with the CZ. I own a CZ, in fact two, one in 9mm the other in .40. I do own a couple of SIG 9mm's, but not a P228. In that size I have the P229 in .40 and a P229 Sport in .357 SIG.

Chuck McDonald

SIG v. CZ

Both guns are very well made and accurate.... One consideration I noted at the gun show today is the fact that hi cap mags for the CZ75 are under $50 each... the SIG Hi cap mags were around $125 each.

A consideration to many.

FWIW

Chuck

Bandit

I've owned both pistols you're considering, and the CZ gets my vote. The CZ is economical with readily available normal capacity mags that won't hurt your pocketbook. I find it to be well balanced, ergonomically correct for my hands, and pretty darned accurate and reliable with all ammo I've put through one.

The ability to go cocked and locked is one feature I definitely prefer to have on a pistol if possible. The Kadet .22lr upper kit is pure fun for plinking at the range or out in the woods and can be purchased at the same time as the pistol and still be less than what the Sig would set ya back.

It's the better pistol overall IMO.

Just my .02,

Rick
2guns.gif