Double Stack Hammer Fired DA/SA .45

Paul105

This is the standard USP that I upgraded to include HK suppressor Adjustable Night sights, Streamlight TLR light/laser, and a Jarvis threaded barrel. Shown with Rugged Obsidian Suppressor (short version). The TLR has integral mount specific to the USP
SK%20USP%20short%20NO%20SER%20NO%20suppressor%20thumbnail_IMG_62493.jpg

Same controls as mentioned above.

Paul

chris in va

First was the stock barrel bushing, went flying in a match. Then it locked up when the barrel lug cracked off. Got another barrel through CZ, then it broke off again. CZ sent an upgraded barrel with longer ramp. Then another bushing went flying and I finally had CGW do the 1911 conversion. It worked great for a year then the slide itself broke. It's a paperweight now, can't be fixed and no more slides.

I just take it out to hold it every now and then, has the Nill grips and SAO conversion.

44caliberkid

Hickock45 shoots the Taurus TH45.

(Did not like the DA trigger.)
What I heard him say was he wasn’t a fan of the DA/SA concept in any semi auto. I have several DA/SA semi auto pistols and don’t think I ever use the DA function. Even when I carried a Taurus PT99 on duty I carried cocked and locked. I picked it over the Beretta because it had a frame mounted safety, ala 1911, instead of a decocker. For recreational shooting it’s SA all the way.

Last edited: