c2.jpg
    102.1 KB · Views: 341
  • 2.jpg
    2.jpg
    3.7 KB · Views: 292
Last edited:

egor20

Yes

Right now I'm paying bills and ordering feed, she's out shooting our fine feathered friends, one guess as to who's doing the cooking tonight. :D

Rifleman1776

My wife hunted with me using traditional muzzle loaders for many years.
Then one year she got two deer in one day and and said she had accomplished everything she wanted to do with hunting and quit.

Pahoo

Yes,
At Kohl's or the mall. She does pretty well. Just got her started in shooting but doubt she will ever shoot any game ...... :cool:

Keg,
That is one fine buck and my compliments all the way .... :)

Be Safe !!!

gaseousclay

my wife loathes guns, so I don't foresee a day where she'll ever go hunting with me. she does have a girlfriend, however, that's been hunting since she was 12. i'm hoping she'll take me deer hunting next season :D

bswiv

I think so.............and yesterday she caught more fish than I did......

100_1377.jpg

Gatoralbum9-07048.jpg

100_0823.jpg

009-1.jpg

13foot4inchgator9-16-09035.jpg

camper4lyfe

My wife enjoys fishing and shooting (only with the .22 so far). She wants to get her pistol permit and a pistol.

She's also hinted at wanting to hunt someday, but she has a tough time getting past the "cute" little critters.

I see the same pattern with her and shooting/hunting as she showed with eating venison. I didn't push her to eat it, but made it available. She tried it a few times and liked it, but she didn't WANT to like it. Eventually she got over what it was and just enjoyed the taste. One day, we were at my parents' house, and I dug out the pellet gun. At first, she wasn't interested in it, but once I showed her how, she tried it and enjoyed it. Then I broke out the .22, and didn't look back at the pellet gun. I want to get her shooting the 20ga to see if she'd be into skeet/trap. I don't' push it, but make it available. If she wants to do it, I'll support her. Just like eating venison.

Keg

Camper4lyfe.........We are on a management lease........My wife is worried about misjudging a buck(age..score)........I hunt on the stand with her(I have turned into a guide)..hahaa........I want her to hunt by herself.......But I'm not pushing her either.......

603Country

My wife of many years doesn't hunt much. She won't shoot a deer, because she says they are too pretty. She says she'll shoot a hog because they are ugly. As I get older and less 'pretty', that statement of hers worries me more and more.