Digital Caliper Problem. Anyone ever?

jcwit

In terms of inexpensive watches the electronic module (guts of the watch) will develop some kind of internal short that will kill the battery within hours or days. Brands like Radio Shack and Casio come to mind. Quartz analog Seiko is better but I feel the ETA Quartz movement found in many European brands to be superior.

Oh Really!!!!!

My watch collection amounting to over a 100 watches all the way from $5.00 WalMart Quartz watches to $3,000 Tag Heuer Chronograph watches. All Have been taken care of, all run for approx. 3 to 5 years on fresh batteries. Yet to experience a "short" of any kind.

As far as having the battery corrode in a caliber, that just plain neglect, nothing less, nothing more.

And as I stated earlier, what's is the problem with having a battery go dead, people are unable to plan ahead and have extras on hand. Do you run out of powder or bullets for the same reasons?

Oh My, I'm out of 125 gr. 9 mm bullets, what a shock!!!!!!!!!!!!

I take it this Casio will be ready to take a dump after the 1st day of use from a short?

http://www.amazon.com/Casio-EQS500D...418171707&sr=8-2&keywords=edifice+casio+watch

Last edited: