did you buy yourself a Xmas present?

skeeter1

Not for this Christmas

I got enough firearm presents this year. Instead, I got a mini-refrigerator and gave it to my mom for her retirement appartment. She loves it, and like the old expression goes, "it's better to give than receive."

Merry Christmas to all.

gunfighter48

I bought a Taurus PT1911 off gunbroker.com, should have it by 12/27 or 28. Can't wait to get to the range with it. A lot of gun for the money.:D

Old Gaffer

My gift to myself is coming a little late. I'm giving myself a Mosin-Nagant m44 and case of ammo.

Once DW gets back to work, she's giving me a bunch more stuff since she's been out of work for well over a year to finish her doctoral dissertation.

I see at least an SKS, a CMP M1 (maybe two, if she wants one) and quite possible some reloading gear.

Ask me again next year when we're both working :)

Holiday Greeting to all!
Rob

sanson

I couldn't wait so bought myself an early christmas present(3 weeks ago).. 20 gauge single shot, have a shrew(mole) problem and tried using .357 with no success. told the wife the boys need a small shotgun, that always works:D

hpg

I usually wait until after Christmas in case I get some unexpected cash for a gift......:D ..........hpg

Gbro

I think i out-did you all;
I got a .44 SSA(c-b) with all the goodies. (mold,pot,caps,powder,flask,)(opps no holster!)

ZedD

My father pretty much retired from the hunting scene this year due to health issues. Last night he gave me his Tikka T3 hunter 270WSM. At the other end of the tech. spectrum, my present to myself is a .50 cal Lyman great plains muzzle stuffer.

blume357

dupplicated on other topic of same: close to $1000 in this one

1KMini14.jpg