did you buy yourself a Xmas present?

2002gti

i did - a used mini 14 for $412 and a bunch of accesories for a total gift value of $625. just wondering if you treated yourself better than you did others?

AR15FAN

I got two handguns with part of my bonus this year, a Colt special combat .45 in hard chrome, and a Dan Wesson .357. blued revolver made in 1981 still in the factory box unfired. As an extra I ordered the 6" and 4" heavy vented barrels from DW, they just came today. My family doesn't understand gun gifts, so its better they don't know.... :cool:

shaggy

Yup, but apparently I was a really good boy this year and got a nice bonus I wasn't expecting. I bought myself a Garand, Yugo M24/47, CZ52, Mosin Nagant 91/30, and a Marlin 336 in 30-30.

ShipWreck

Yes, I got myself this 2 weeks ago, as well as all the accesories (eotech, rails, laser, case, strap, etc)

PS90-STrap1.jpg

rangermonroe

:D I too did quite well this year.I picked up a PS-90 and a Benchmade "infidel", to get me in the Christmas spirit. It seems to have worked, and I reccomed it to one who needs a Holiday Pick me up.

Wiley

Kind of lean this season, been out on disability. Had to settle for a new to me stock to fix my fathers Mossberg 42M and som reloading components.

TABING

Ruger 50th anniversary 44mag Blackhawk and
Ruger Blackhawk in 41 mag.

also OT a Nikon D80 digital camera.

Got a Glock 23 several months back as an early Christmas present. We seem to be doing that in the last several years. My wife does this whole big cookie making thing at Christmas and she wanted a new bigger Kitchen Aid mixer this year. I suggested we get it early so she could use it for the cookie making marathon she does, so she got that in November.

This was a light year for me. Besides the pistola, all I got was night sights for that gun, five extra mags, and about 2000 rds of 5.56. But, the ammo gets used quickly, so there was no net gain there.

citizen

also OT a Nikon D80

....may consider this 1 of 3 possible "late" for myself gifts....waiting for release of Pentax lenses; their camera viewfinder is the best for these old eyes.
(never been a Nikon fan, 'til now....)

hoytinak

I got myself 2 on order that will be here Tuesday! :)

XD45 Compact
HK P2000SK 9mm

Can't wait to start breakin' them in.

I picked up a high-quality pulsing laser for my AR. The cheapie one I tried first shifted point of aim constantly and hugely, so in a blur of christmas cheer I bought a Lasermax for myself. Of course I ordered some gifts for others from the same website so I could justify the whole expenditure as holiday fun.
CZ75_UNIMAX_gray_bkgd_300x219.jpg