Dick's Sporting Goods Firearm Accessory Policy

Don H

Does anyone else have to show a FID to buy ammo at Dicks Sporting Goods?
Certainly not in the multitude of states that don't have such a thing. It sounds a lot like their "policies" vary from store to store.

Avenger

There are SO MANY people that use 1060 W. Addison for stuff like that because they saw it in "The Blues Brothers"...I'd hate to work in the Cubs mailroom, just imagine how many tons of junk mail they get every day. On the other hand, I'll bet that you could find a coupon to save money on just about ANYTHING.

Beagle45ACP

1060 West Addison Street
Chicago, IL 60613
(773) 404-2827

So you met that girl at the bar too? I thought I was special because she gave me her phone number and all, but now I'm starting think she'll just give it out to anyone.

Oh wait..... I get it now :(

buck460XVR

Company policies don't matter to me. What matters is if they have what I want for the price I want to pay. Asking for my DOB or Zipcode? WTH, it ain't like they're gonna create a huge file downtown on that little bit of info. Invasion of privacy 'cause they want to know if I'm over 18 to buy gun related products? The lady at Walmart asks me this when I buy ammo just to make me feel better.......