Defense Load for NAA .22 Magnum with 1 5/8 Barrel?

Nakanokalronin

You can add the laser too and your all set. :rolleyes:
NAA-knife.jpg

These are real BTW, not photo chopped.

napg19

Colorado Redneck

Sugery was successful, Thanks, hope your'es was too. I wonder if NAA will make a folding stock and silencer for it. Let's saddle up and get them zombies.

Last edited:

TenRing

I really like the little NAA revolvers and I do believe that they are better than nothing. Of course, anything is better than nothing.

I'm reminded of a lot of small game hunting that I have done with a .22 magnum and .22 LR. Anytime I shot a squirrel, it died right away. Coons tended to flop and squirm a while and often required a second shot before expiring. Coons are very tough animals.

Once I shot a big fat nuisance ground hog with .22 mag from a rifle at a range of less than 6 feet because it was sneaking up on it when I shot it. It flopped, squealed and flipped around for several seconds before scurrying back into its hole. I couldn't believe how much fight the groundhog had in him after being hit with a .22 CCI Maxi Mag.

If that had been an agressive attacker I do believe I would have needed a bigger caliber to take the fight out of him.